[AT] Ukraine, very short update

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Mon Apr 4 19:03:34 PDT 2022

Mattias:
I understand that lambing problem.  I used to raise Barbado sheep. They
are a cross between African hair sheep and European wool type sheep.   I
only had to pull about 10 lambs in 15 years.  I always tried to find
someone with small hands.  I wear a XXL glove.  With arthritic fingers,
and only able to use one hand   "up there" It can be an impossible job.
All that trouble is worth it when you can save one...  I wish you all
the good fortune possible in helping these folks in these idiotic
times..  On this side of the pond, we are all praying for a quick end to
this war for everyone.
Cecil in OK