[AT] Big Cats and Old Linns

Dean Vinson dean at vinsonfarm.net
Mon Apr 4 08:11:39 PDT 2022

Hello, Chuck, very interesting stuff indeed.   Thanks for passing them along!

The old half-tracks have some obvious kinship to old tractors.   But a hundred-ton dozer… wow, I can hardly imagine being at the controls of one of those.   (And you’re right, it’d be no fun to be the guy who had to call the boss and say “Uh, I got the D11 stuck…” )   😊

Dean Vinson

Saint Paris, Ohio