[AT] MF 35 D lift

John Maddock agtronixjv at bigpond.com
Wed Sep 15 15:42:01 PDT 2021

Hello Dennis

I've only ever been inside the later 100 series MFs which have Pressure
Control as well as Draft & Position, so there are some differences from
the 35 which I presume you have. Four or 3 cylinder?   I think my
workshop manual has a section on non Pressure Control linkages, so I'll
look this morning and scan what I can tonight. From memory, there is a
good description as well as diagrams.

Tom in NZ might have more experience, since MF was very popular there.

I've tried for years to find a set of adjustment gauges for the MF
hydraulics which are mentioned in the manual, without success,
unfortunately.

I'm curious about the course you mentioned, presumably in the UK. Please
advise more, coz I might learn something. With three 100 series
tractors, and an expensive local dealer, I'm keen on DIY :-)