[AT] OT- 2010 Ford F150

Ken Knierim ken.knierim at gmail.com
Mon Sep 13 14:08:50 PDT 2021

Look into cam phasers on the Fords. They're a known issue on several
different models. If someone is in there to service them, change out the
chain tighteners while they're at it.
They run on engine oil pressure. I have no experience with them but a buddy
just went through hell replacing a bunch of parts on one in an Expedition.
Then another vehicle gave him trouble (Mustang I think) and he paid a
dealer to fix it.

Ken in AZ