[AT] Portland, IN show?

ivancou at atlanticbb.net ivancou at atlanticbb.net
Sat Sep 4 17:30:58 PDT 2021

Herb ,nice to hear from you . We only went the firstday ,with heat index it
was 105 . Show was as big as ever ,lots of old iron . Crowd was big ,but a
lot of people ridinggolf carts instead of walking .  Some poor unlucky
soul's golf cart caught fire about 10 min before openingceremony ,the
announcer asked everyone to steer clear of fire and ems people coming in to
help . Now the flea market uptown was about a third of what it used to be .
And the pawn shop is gone now .   Ivan