[AT] (no subject)

gdotsly at watchtv.net gdotsly at watchtv.net
Sat Sep 4 11:43:13 PDT 2021

Herb and ATIS

Portland show overall was a good show, but not like the years past.
Tractor exhibits were very good  with Case as feature tractor with over 100
feature tractors and good turnout of non feature tractors. covid
restrictions were minimal mainly enclosed buildings.

ATIS camping is now defunct with very few members. Our old area is now
reserved for the parking lot volunteers. Steve Sewell, Tim Brown and I have
moved our campsites to the upper drive behind the distributor fence.

                     Gene