[AT] Tractor battery

Mike M meulenms at gmx.com
Wed Oct 27 10:22:29 PDT 2021

When I checked the voltage between the posts with a digital volt meter,
I only got 11.5 volts, I left the charger on overnight, and it's now up
to 13 volts, so I switched to a maintainer.  It's raining here today so
I'm leaving it on the charger, and yes I will check the grounds for
sure! Thanks for the advice to all. I'll let you know how it turns out.

Regards,
Mike M