[AT] [External] Re: Tractor battery

Gunnells, Brad R brad-gunnells at uiowa.edu
Wed Oct 27 06:19:40 PDT 2021

Tom, your experience is flipped from mine. O’Reilly was difficult to get to replace a bad battery because their “test machine” that charges it said it’s good. I told the guy behind the counter I could bring in my cheap load tester and prove it didn’t have the cranking power it should. They finally did replace it but it took 3 trips to the store. Sucks in a diesel truck with two batteries when the bad one is pulling the good one down as well……

I’m lucky as I have a Costco store here and they’re an Interstate retailer. I’ve always had good luck with Interstate batteries and they’re usually cheaper than the auto parts stores.

Brad