[AT] OT- Troy-Bilt Horse

Mike M meulenms at gmx.com
Tue Oct 5 15:11:23 PDT 2021

Thanks for all the advice,does anyone have a schematic for the governor
linkage for the engine, it's a Tecumseh Xtra Life Commercial Industrial
HH60. I bought a new carburetor and it purs like a kitten, but I can't
get it to high rev with the governor linkage not attached.  Any help
would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Mike M