[AT] Diesel Fuel Question

Stephen Offiler soffiler at gmail.com
Sun Nov 21 15:43:41 PST 2021

Thanks Jim!  Another fine idea.  I burned a kerosene torpedo heater in my
garage workshop for years.  Then I had one particularly busy winter where I
was out there all day, all weekend, for three or four weeks in a row, and
after a while I was noticing headaches and/or lightheadedness and a touch
of nausea, so I got rid of it.  Can't think of anyone I know that has one
right off the top of my head.  But this idea would have worked fine a few
years ago.  I think maybe MikeM's idea to dilute it in my waste engine oil
might be a winner.

SO