[AT] Tractor battery

Mike M meulenms at gmx.com
Mon Nov 15 16:06:11 PST 2021

Tore out the battery today, tons of corrosion, to the point that the
positive nut for the clamp was almost reduced by 75%, I had to pound it
off. I thought I had things cleaned up but it appears that was not the
case. I'll go battery shopping tomorrow, and hopefully I can find
something close. Meanwhile I have the battery case coated in baking
soda, to help neutralize the leaking battery acid. Question for the list
can I jump a diesel, without the battery installed? I'm running out of
time in Michigan, and all our water is shut off except the barn frost free.

Thanks,
Mike M