[AT] Cub Fuel Tank

Carl Szabelski c.s.szabelski at gmail.com
Wed Nov 10 05:59:14 PST 2021

Not seeing the pictures, I was under the impression you were talking about
small pieces that were just bouncing around in the tank. Using gas to try
and loosen/dissolve the coating probably won’t do much good since it’s some
type of tank sealer that is supposed to be gas resistant. I would try
something like a diluted muriatic acid solution. Other than that, try the
chain/nuts and bolts method.

One more thing that you might want to do is take a look at various tank
sealers and see what they suggest for cleaning up spills, tools, and
dissolving splashes after you seal a tank. There may some common dissolver
that they suggest.

Carl