[AT] Cub Fuel Tank

Tyler Juranek tylerpolkaman at gmail.com
Wed Nov 10 04:43:54 PST 2021

Hi Dennis,
Years ago when I had my JD Unstyled A, I went through the head at a
mechanic's shop. I asked him what he thought about the little tank
there and he said that we should probably put it in a hot acid bath to
clean it up, and dissolve any particles of whatever in it.
Don't know if that would work because I didn't end up doing it. I just
ran out of time, and it was a family friend's shop so I didn't want to
use and abuse the privilege. He had the facilities to do it there
though.
Good Luck,
Tyler Juranek
IA