[AT] Local sawmill with huge inventory (Now scrap prices) O.T.

Mike M meulenms at gmx.com
Sat May 22 16:51:28 PDT 2021

Hi Farmer,  You may want to see what you can get on Craig's list for
that Aluminum roofing, with everything in short supply you may actually
make more than scrap pricing. Trading is always good too. I have a
friend that owns a HVAC business and he trades all the time, good guy to
know.  How in the heck did that car get on it's roof??

Regards,
Mike M