[AT] Removing clips

Spencer Yost spencer at rdfarms.com
Sat May 22 08:36:30 PDT 2021

Finally had a chance to work on the clip today and the picks are definitely the way to go. Just a few minutes later and I had the clip out. Just some very light tabs with a hammer and I got the straight pick behind the clip enough to pry it away from the groove almost an 1/8”.  I then could get another pick in too that would push further out and lift at the same time.

 The pick that I thought would be useful actually wasn’t .   The offset one was used to lift the clip up and away.   I thought the 90° one would work the best but it just was too hard to get it keep its’ shoulder anchored all the while holding another pick with another hand.