[AT] Local sawmill with huge inventory

Stephen Offiler soffiler at gmail.com
Fri May 21 05:04:08 PDT 2021

If I'm the owner of that sawmill and the Chinese are outbidding domestic
buyers, I'm probably taking the Capitalist route and selling to the highest
bidder.  Not that I have any real idea what's going on, but I'm just
running off the K.I.S.S. principle, and that makes sense to me.  Not sure
what kind of conspiracy would have to be playing out if there's Sum Ting
Wong.

SO