[AT] Local sawmill with huge inventory

deanvp deanvp at att.net
Thu May 20 21:50:28 PDT 2021

You may recall I recently was stunned to see more inventory of cut lumber at a local saw mill than I had seen in years.  It just totally was inconsistent with the lumber shortage vs demand driving up prices of lumber by unheard of percentages.  Well, I learned a little bit more about this inventory of lumber.  It is not for domestic consumption.  It is headed for China.  How does that float your boat?  It really, really  **&^%#'s me off. Sum ting Wong.Sent from my Galaxy