[AT] Quick Hitch

Mike M meulenms at gmx.com
Wed May 19 21:20:54 PDT 2021

I have one on my tractor and love it, I to hated fiddling with the 3
point hitches. I can back up to all my equipment and lift it with no
problems. I wish I could tell where I got it, but in this case Google is
your friend. I can't speak for Cecil, just because all tractors are laid
out differently. The newer your equipment the more likely it work well
with quick hitch, and yes mine does have have a large hook to catch the
top link. YMMV

Regards,
Mike M