[AT] Steve and tools (Gopher Call)

Brad Loomis brad.loomis at gmail.com
Wed May 19 09:54:16 PDT 2021

Interesting about my mail. I never saw it either until Richard's post, so I
went to AT to check my settings, looked around, saw it was listed on
the"recent"postings page.
Regardless, a Spencer thing,
Here in California we have Pocket Gophers. They live mostly underground
surfacing only to move to a fresh planter. They do check their tunnels
daily so they are trappable, I prefer  Macabee traps. I've got dozens over
the years here. No shortage, when you kill one, six more move in.
So for $20 and making the free shipping threshold for actual useful tools,
even if it doesn't work on pocket gophers, it's a cool novelty.
Brad