[AT] Steve and tools.

Brad Loomis brad.loomis at gmail.com
Tue May 18 17:54:55 PDT 2021

Steve,
Since my SnapOn pick set appears to have grown legs at my last employer,
I'm also going to take a stab at what your company offers. However in
browsing your website I spy a nifty set of transfer punches. One more punch
and less money than McMaster. Then I get to the shipping and see that if I
can spend more, isn't that how tool purchases go?, I'll get free shipping.
So, I stumbled across this gopher call. Really? Any knowledge about this
product? If I can sit in my dining room with that and my pellet gun, city
limits puts the kybosh on the .17HMR, I'd be a happy man. So please tell me
more! That will push me over the free shipping limit. :)
Brad