[AT] Lawn mower carburetors are a piece of cake..... Wrong--NOW Battery Power

Steve W. swilliams268 at frontier.com
Mon Jun 14 11:30:51 PDT 2021

Mitchell Daly wrote:
> Dean,
> Harbor Freight has a 1200 lb battery powered impact wrench that is about
> $225 and works extremely well. A friend has one and has helped me on a
> few projects with it. WOW is all I can say! I highly recommend it. It
> works where my electric one won't. I just replaced all of the support
> mechanism on my trailer undercarriage and couldn't touch the rusted
> bolts and nuts, even with a 36" breaker bar. The HF wrench broke every
> one of them loose and not one of them twisted off. I do agree that the
> shocking of the impact wrench helps to break them loose without breakage.
>
> Mitch
> md31043 at msn.com

Want to see some of those units actually tested visit the Torque Test
Channel on you tube. They are testing various tools and accessories to
try to see if that actually match the claims the companies make about
them. Battery and air along with things like fitting and hose sizes all
laid bare.

https://www.youtube.com/c/TorqueTestChannel/videos

--
Steve W.