[AT] Lawn mower carburetors are a piece of cake..... Wrong--NOW Battery Power

STEVE ALLEN steveallen855 at centurytel.net
Sun Jun 13 13:19:22 PDT 2021

Thanks to everyone who responded to my query!

As I was helping my son do some finishing work on a bathroom remodel today, another question occurred to me:  do the batteries on trimmers and such hold a charge?

Between my son and me, we have three or four battery-powered drills/drivers.  None is commercial grade, but none was cheap, either.  But none of the batteries ever holds a charge (so my son resorted to a corded drill).

If I have an opportunity to work, I can't first plug the charger in for four hours (or more) to get a working battery before getting started:  I need to take advantage of my opportunities.  With a gas trimmer, I go out, crank it, and go to work.  Will I be able to do that with a battery-powered one?

The "original" Steve Allen