[AT] Off topic but need advice.. refrigerator defrost timer.

Phil Auten pga2 at basicisp.net
Mon Jun 7 09:48:58 PDT 2021

I had that happen to one of mine years ago. The defrost timer turns on
and off the stile heaters to defrost the fridge. The motors are cheap
stamped steel and will burn up eventually because of their very nature.
Mine was fixed by the tech in about 30 min. He carried the parts on his
truck because of their penchant for crapping out. Should be somewhere
near the bottom front where the cover snaps in place. Remove a couple of
screws and unplug the connector, reverse to install new. I do hope this
is a name brand appliance with parts available.

Phil in TX