[AT] "Live" and "Independent" PTO's

John Hall jtchall at nc.rr.com
Thu Jun 3 19:49:34 PDT 2021

Spencer you'd love running a baler with an engine on it. You can rev the
tractor up for thin spots and turning while leaving the baler at a
steady pace. We would shove my little Super 66 so hard the belts would
squeak with every plunger stoke. It was so slow that increasing ground
speed during turning and thin spots was the only way to make decent
time. In small fields, it wasn't really that bad. I still have it for
back up.

John Hall