[AT] Haybine road speed

Spencer Yost spencer at rdfarms.com
Mon Jul 19 18:37:59 PDT 2021

Thanks for all the feedback.   Kept to the back roads except for a few to keep my travel time to something reasonable .    Kept cruise at 30 or 35 depending on conditions and traveled late in the evening (just got back).   So trip was utterly uneventful and hubs didn’t even get warm (though tires warmed up a bit).

I would have taken a picture but it had gotten pretty dark by the time I got home.  Tomorrow I’ll have one.

PS:  that 477’s offset is a bit biased to the right compared to the old 467 by a little but I think.  I had to really slow down and drop the right tire off the road on the narrowest of roads for oncoming traffic if I wanted my truck off the yellow paint.  For some reason it just feels like the 467’s transport hitch point was more centered.

Spencer

Sent from my iPhone