[AT] Haybine road speed

Carl Szabelski c.s.szabelski at gmail.com
Mon Jul 19 12:49:54 PDT 2021

Heard of people towing at up to 45 mph. Don’t know how far they did this. I
would say that if you have good tires and make sure the bearings are fully
greased, you should be able to do better than the 25 mph rating. You may
want to try running up and down your road at increasing speeds, stopping to
check if the bearings start to get too hot.

Carl