[AT] OT - spam

Bill Brueck bill at apluscomputer.com
Wed Jul 14 09:42:45 PDT 2021

FWIW, I have pretty much the same experience using Microsoft / Outlook as my mail service and mail client.  Deleted and Spam folders must be checked at least daily and usually have things I care about shoved onto them.  Many ATIS posts end up in either Deleted or Spam.

Bill Brueck
   Pine Island, MN  USA