[AT] Questions on a 1975? Allis 7030 and 7050

magreer67 magreer67 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 10 15:45:39 PDT 2021

Ditto that on the AC 8070. My brother in law has one and the 426 in it was a problem child engine. He repowered it with an 8.3 Cummins and now it has plenty of power and is finally reliable.Mark Greer Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: Cecil Bearden <crbearden at copper.net> Date: 7/10/21  9:23 AM  (GMT-05:00) To: at at lists.antique-tractor.com Subject: Re: [AT] Questions on a 1975? Allis 7030 and 7050
    Steve:
    I noticed that and it is the same tractor up to 200 hp with
      turning up to 2550 rpm and the intercooling.  The 8070 gave Allis
      a bad name as the engines were coming apart at the higher RPM
      around here..
      Cecil

    On 7/10/2021 5:17 AM, Stephen Offiler