[AT] Questions on a 1953 John Deere M

Indiana Robinson robinson46176 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 6 19:42:39 PDT 2021

I had not used full synthetic in anything but had been reading up on it a
bit. About 2 weeks ago we needed to make a 2,000 mile hurried round trip
and I tried it in our old 2005 Chrysler T & C which was due for an oil
change. When we got home the dipstick reading was at the same place as when
we left home. It's been a decent van, bought pretty cheap maybe 6 or 8
years ago. Gets quite good mileage even if pushed a little. About 100 miles
from home on the return it kicked over 200,000 miles.