[AT] OT - Firefox problems

Stuart Harner stuart at harnerfarm.net
Tue Jan 26 14:53:19 PST 2021

No, that is just Firefox just trying to collect all your data on their servers just like Microsoft and Google. There is money in data.

They claim it is to make things easier for the user. But I DON’T want all my various computers to have the same profile! There are separate computers for a reason and a single profile is not one of them.

FF is nice but it is getting more big brother with each “upgrade”.

YMMV