[AT] OT - Firefox problems

Ken Knierim ken.knierim at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 14:11:06 PST 2021

Mike,
    I'm running the new version (84 or 85) of Firefox... speed is a LOT
better on the new one (matching or exceeding Chrome on several benchmarks
with far better security) but it's got some quirks. They are pushing into
using the firefox accounts where you log into firefox; when I did this I
ended up with my bookmarks showing up from my home computer (Linux Centos
7) and my work computer (Winders 10) all added together. I'm not sure how
it's supposed to work but that's what I ended up with. This MAY help, but
it could have also been a Microsoft update (meaning MS blew some things
away for "security reasons").

Hope this helps

Ken