[AT] What Year?

Phil Auten pga2 at basicisp.net
Sat Jan 23 11:27:43 PST 2021

I remember meeting you at the dinner/auction that year, Farmer. It was
my first year and I believe it was '98. That year my late wife Pat and I
drove up and went all over the place, including up into Canada briefly.
The next year, I picked up HL Staples and camped in the back seat of my
truck. Good times both.

Phil in TX