[AT] Looking for an old picture

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Fri Jan 22 20:01:47 PST 2021

Here is a picture of the Western ATIS box getting a send off with Ron Chew in 1998 at the Sky Valley Antique Tractor Club show in Monroe, WA. In the picture from left to right is Ron Chew, Scott Satterlund (Owner of Binder books - now deceased) and yours truly Dean Van Peursem.  Binder Books of Oregon has  recently sold out to IH Parts America in CA. Scott's wife ran the BB business for several years after Scott's untimely death.

Dean VP
Apache Junction, AZ