[AT] Looking for an old picture

Dean Vinson dean at vinsonfarm.net
Fri Jan 22 15:30:44 PST 2021

Spencer, here's the link you may have been thinking of:

http://www.vinsonfarm.net/portland98_atis.html

Took me a long time to find it.   Seems my organizational scheme for that website is less intuitive than I'd thought 20-something years ago... :)

Some other ATIS and Portland-related pages I browsed, on my way to finding the one above:

http://www.vinsonfarm.net/shows.html
http://www.vinsonfarm.net/portland98_harvesters.html
http://www.vinsonfarm.net/atisbox.html

Dean Vinson