[AT] O.T. whan flu vaccine?

bobbyguilbeau at att.net bobbyguilbeau at att.net
Sun Jan 3 19:56:07 PST 2021

The progression varies a little from state to state.

For Instance here in Louisiana the hospitals were first and they got the Phizer vaccine due to its ultra-low temp storage requirements, doctor and nurses and maint staff working directly with or in COVID wards were first then the emergency room staff and eventually all hospital staff

The second shipment was for the Moderna vaccine and it was to EMS and Fire depts that run medical as well as some nursing homes, and above

The third shipment more nursing home and group homes as well as 70+ year old’s, dialysis pts, dentist, outpatient hospitals, behavioral health personnel, and above

The fourth shipment is supposed to be for prisons, police, judiciary  and all above

It will vary from state to state slightly so you will need to check with your states Department of Hospitals or whatever agency is managing vaccinations