[AT] O.T. whan flu vaccine?

Carl Gogol cgogol1971 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 3 14:01:57 PST 2021

Herb,

I too keep wondering why the vaccine isn’t going into arms very fast.  There is supposedly a lot ( hundreds of thousands of doses) of vaccine in NY, but not much going into arms that are officially counted.  Perhaps if the right people are known, a bit of green moves you up the unofficial line.  Politicians cry the money blues as the reason it is not hitting arms faster. Politicians seem to easily get the vaccine.   Flu vaccine was distributed in record numbers this year, those people are now available to do the same with COVID.  I don’t see an excuse for not rapidly moving what is had into arms.  Oh yes, the soft ground is almost frozen enough to skid some logs without making a mess  with my D-14.

Carl, Manlius, NY