[AT] OT - Firefox problems

macowboy macowboy at comcast.net
Fri Jan 29 11:18:46 PST 2021

Spencer,What is your opinion of Linux phones like the Pine Phone or the Librem 5 Purism? My current phone tracks everything and everywhere I am.Jim Thomson401-339-6902Rehoboth, MASent from my Samsung Galaxy , an AT&T LTE smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: Mike M <meulenms at gmx.com> Date: 1/29/21  1:00 PM  (GMT-06:00) To: at at lists.antique-tractor.com Subject: Re: [AT] OT - Firefox problems
    I was able to get Firefox fixed last night. I found my profile,
    completely deleted Firefox, downloaded a fresh copy, which found my
    old profile and I was back in business, after downloading the 3
    add-ons that I use.

    Thanks,
    Mike M

    On 1/29/2021 1:21 PM, Spencer Yost