[AT] Photos from work

Ken Knierim ken.knierim at gmail.com
Sun Feb 21 19:08:26 PST 2021

Brad,
   Those silver towers look like the fans they used around citrus orchards
here (in your second picture). I think they used them to move the air
around and keep it from freezing during the growing season... is that the
same type of thing?  I recall some of them here being powered by gas
engines and some by electric motors.

Interesting pictures. Thanks for sharing.

Ken in AZ