[AT] Found on Linkedin

John Maddock agtronixjv at southcom.com.au
Tue Feb 2 23:16:24 PST 2021

Dean  V P  wrote: "Pink tractors show up at our shows out West here
occasionally and is usually associated with “Cancer Awareness” or” Breast
Cancer”"

Not only that, in Aus stretch wrap for round bales can be purchased in
blue, signifying support for testicular cancer research.

I note the pink tractor in the original post had blue wheels.

JV