[AT] Found on Linkedin

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Tue Feb 2 21:40:03 PST 2021

Pink tractors show up at our shows out West here occasionally and is usually associated with “Cancer Awareness” or” Breast Cancer”  causes which are honorable.   I think I’ve only seen one pink tractor painted for a lady owner in the last 20 years or so and I’ll admit they are hard to look at.  We also have one that has been painted a deep purple, almost black,  and that is outright ugly.   Different strokes for different folks.  Whatever floats your boat.  I won’t mention the Farmal that is painted JD green.  And the owner doesn’t live in San Francisco either.  What has been an interesting education is all the colors for Ford N series and the Fergusons of that era.    Somewhere along the line there must have been a military surplus sale on grey paint. But since I am color deficient I get to say I don’t see all the odd colors as others see them. So I’m pretty forgiving.

Dean VP

Apache Junction, AZ