[AT] Allis B progress

Dennis Johnson moscowengnr at outlook.com
Mon Feb 1 16:42:15 PST 2021

Today I did more disassembly of the Allis B. Got engine out and put it on an engine stand. Soaking pistons with penetrating oil. Using word block and hammer to try and jar pistons. The good news it that 3 of the 4 pistons sound a little different when hitting the wood with a hammer. 1 of them is more of a dull thud. I am thinking the other 3 are closer to moving, and the one is stuck a lot tighter than the others are.
I need to get my puller up here so I can try to remove front crank pulley. It is just stuck on there, without a bolt to hold it in place.

Dennis
[cid:B88C0B3D-9C36-4573-99FD-5F9A674ACE42-L0-001]

Sent from my iPad