[AT] 800 Ford tractor 3 point

Carl Szabelski c.s.szabelski at gmail.com
Fri Dec 24 07:39:22 PST 2021

Dean,

Not familiar with the 800, so not sure if this applies to you or not. On my
H I have both front loader and 3pt. When I pull back on the lever the
loader will raise all the way to it’s max height and the 3pt will rise
maybe an inch and that’s all. It’s a matter of pushing all the fluid into
the loader cylinders and then there not being enough for the 3pt. In order
to use the 3pt during the summer when I don’t need to use the loader, I
simply run a chain from both loader arms under the front frame to keep the
loader from rising too high, then the 3pt can rise to it’s max height. I
shouldn’t have to do that, but I think there is an issue with my pump
valves that won’t let me control where the oil goes. There’s just not
enough fluid volume to use both sets of cylinders at the same time. I’ve
got an auxiliary tank and a set of control valves that I plan to plumb in
so that I can increase the fluid quantity and have independent cylinder
controls, but just haven’t gotten around to it yet.

Carl