[AT] Air compressor failure

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Thu Dec 9 20:35:20 PST 2021

Bill,
I have gone to the digital tire pressure gauges and they seem to be pretty consistent at pressures above 20psi.   Below , that I have a 12 psi full scale analog gauge that seems to be accurate and consistent.  I too have about 10 Slider pressure gauges scattered around the shop and vehicles.  I need to clean house on them because I don"t trust them but as a hoarder nothing gets thrown away. I think in this case I could ctually throw a few away.  Kinda maybe for sure.

Sent from AT&T Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Thu, Dec 9, 2021 at 9:04 PM, Bill Brueck<bill at apluscomputer.com> wrote:   _______________________________________________
AT mailing list
AT at lists.antique-tractor.com