[AT] OT WoodPro wood chipper clutch

szabelski at wildblue.net szabelski at wildblue.net
Wed Apr 21 17:52:53 PDT 2021

Rich,

 I did a quick search on “WoodPro 30 Q 185 E clutch “and got several hits for wood chipper clutch suppliers. I would try contacting one of them and seeing what they have to say. I didn’t search their sites to see if they had a direct replacement. You may be able to get a part from them instead of replacing the whole clutch.

Carl