[AT] Another Project Home

Dennis Johnson moscowengnr at outlook.com
Tue Apr 13 21:19:42 PDT 2021

Guy I am buying it from has cut top down, and cut a foot or two out of bottom. A little left by axle that battery powered saws all will get in time.
I need to widen the rear of my trailer a few inches behind the fender. Also need to empty the 60 off of the trailer, preferably at my cabin in Oklahoma, and need to narrow wheel adjustment to let the 60 go further forward for that long of a trip.
Will take some time

Dennis

Sent from my iPhone