[AT] Case Disk Harrow

Indiana Robinson robinson46176 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 10 16:08:54 PDT 2021

Many years ago my father bought two Case Model A pull type combines. I
found a pic on-line of one and it is as I recall the two we had regarding
the paint scheme, a mix of colors. I believe that the wheels (18") were
black as were some other smaller components and the hitch, PTO, the
Scour-Kleen and the big tool box were green along with other bits and
pieces. The rest was orange.
[image: image.png]