[AT] Hay making

Mattias Kessén davidbrown950 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 5 12:35:53 PDT 2020

Sharp looking knives. Since I've got both a lot of knives and rivets with
my cutter I use rivets, that and the fact that people f my age don't know
how I use rivets.
Third cutting, you're blessed. We only got the firsť. Happily enough the
first was one of a kind we've got hay and silage for two years though we've
already been feeding the sheep in the pastures with silage for weeks... Yet
another year of drought.