[AT] Having the right tools for the job

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Mon Oct 12 08:07:19 PDT 2020

Just my thoughts....  I use a frame I made to move trailers that has a
drawbar between the lift arms and the top link to keep it straight to
pull posts.  One lift arm can get bent.  Not wanting to start a long
discussion, just my $0.02.  That osage orange, Known as BoisD'arc or
Boardark, or Bodark here in OK, makes a great corner post.  It is as
hard as granite when driving staples in.  Just tie the wire around it.
now with the cordless drills, screws work great to anchor the wire, but
the posts are rough enough that the wire is not going to slip....
Cecil