[AT] Curiosity killed the cat...hole in manifold ... Inspection Camera

Brice Adams brice.adams at gmail.com
Sat Nov 28 05:40:59 PST 2020

Dean,
I have had the Harbor Freight #67979 for several years with mixed results.
It has been more useful around the house than dealing with engine issues.
My two issues with this unit are:
No way to save image
It won't fit through a spark plug hole

Spencer has a borescope that will fit through a spark plug hole and save
images.
It might be worth the price difference to get those features.
Brice