[AT] OT, old implements and plasma cutters

Dennis Johnson moscowengnr at outlook.com
Sun May 17 19:41:36 PDT 2020

Warren,

I have. Thermal Dynamics Cutmaster 52 Which I think is the big brother to yours. Mine stopped working and had to replace the entire torch and cable/hose assembly. After that it worked fine. I think the original cable/hose got in a bind and kinked.

I think cutting 4” or so off of the shaft should be fine.

Dennis

Sent from my iPad